Not a very long time. Neither a very short period.
It's been 6 years since we took the first step out of just being colleagues.
The 6 significant things we went through together since...
1) He completed his studies, and got his degree.
2) He stood by me when I had to see my mum tru her cancer.
3) We both decided to pursue the careers outside of StarHub. He joined the bank... like what he has always wanted. Me, took on a marketing job...which was also what I have always wanted. (Other than the single regret of wanting to be a crew.)
4) We purchased out first home
5) We got married.
6) We remained married for two years.... ha ha.
Here's to another good 6 years... and many more to come.
Excerpts of the journey...